Center for Engineering and Computer Science
The 160,000 SF Center for Engineering and Computer Science is a high performance mixed-use building, including research labs, teaching labs, classrooms, and a large atrium. The building employs numerous energy conservation measures and anticipates LEED v3 Gold.
- Application: Complete Laboratory Airﬂow Control System for laboratories, research spaces and support spaces.
- 230+ AccuValves
- 15+ VAV Fume Hood Controls
- Space control with Chilled Beams, Radiant Wall & Ceiling Panels
- Demand Control Ventilation
- AVC/AVT Series Low Pressure Drop Design AccuValves for major energy savings
- Owner independence with Accutrol Intuitive Insight software for Fume Hood Control
- Chosen for “Basis of Design”