The new Science Center, which opened in the fall of 2018 includes state-of-the-art design incorporating the ultra-low pressure drop AccuValve and VAV Fume Hood Control. The 230,000 SF building includes visible biology and chemistry research labs along with associated student write-up spaces.
- Application: Complete Laboratory Airflow Control System for laboratories, research spaces and support spaces.
- 480+ AccuValves
- 90+ Fume Hood Controls
- Space control with Chilled Beams, Radiant Wall & Ceiling Panels
- AVC/AVT Series Low Pressure Drop Design AccuValves for major energy savings
- Owner independence with Accutrol Intuitive Insight software for Fume Hood Control
- Gas Detection System – Ventilation Control
- Chosen for “Basis of Design”